Sunday 2 November 2014

Rapper Says There’s A Man In Her Life

Weird MC has spoken out on her career, her dress sense and the biggest mistake she has made as a musician Weird MC has said that any plans of marriage on her part are in God’s hands and that she has a man in waiting. The rapper also spoke out on her career, her dress sense and the biggest mistake she has made as a musician. Weird MC, whose real name is Adesola Adesimbo Idowu, spoke in an interview with Vanguard. Excerpts below:

Nothing much has been heard from you in recent times?
I am actually in the studio recording my latest songs. We have actually shot a video for one of the new songs. We are editing right now. What

would you say was the greatest mistake you have made as a singer?
I think as a musician, the moment you stepped into the spotlight, you have lost your right to privacy. That’s the only thing I can say on this matter. I am a very, very private person, but now, I have lost it to the public.
Why are you always described as a controversial singer?
I don’t know why. Sometimes, when you are different and unique, people tend to put you in a box. I don’t think I am controversial at all. I am just like everybody else. Well, that’s part of the price I have to pay as a public figure.
What’s one funny thing that has happened to you on stage?
I was performing in Lekki. Then I used to wear two rings and it happened that somebody held my hand and was dragging one of my rings from my finger. I was resisting him, but at point, I allowed him to take the ring because I didn’t want him to hurt me. It pained me because the ring was very expensive.
You have a masculine look?
I am a fit person. I hardly put on women’s clothes.

Is weird MC planning to marry sometime soon?
 It’s in God’s hands. But there is a man in your life? Yes, there’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment