Thursday 9 October 2014

Jack of all trade Genevieve Nnaji Set to Dabble into Music Again!

Oh our Nollywood celebrities. They just can’t seem to leave the music thing alone can they? Omotola, Jim Iyke, Tonto Dike have all tried their hands in music, and pretty failed… in some cases woefully. Genevieve Nnaji just might be going into music yet again, after her first attempt in 2006 left much to be desired.
In an interview with ChannelsTV, when asked about whether she’ll try music again, she said
“I don’t believe I must do everything but if the right song comes and the right situation arises for me to lend my voice, I would definitely. So no, it’s not ruled out (don’t worry)”
We certainly hope it doesn’t get to that, because based on the last record she put out… sigh… let’s just say we’re glad she’s a wonderful actress. It’s not like it was that bad, but it was just not anything special.

No comments:

Post a Comment