Monday 7 September 2015

Desmond Elliot - Politics Has Not Changed Me


Nollywood act, Desmond Elliot, has declared that he has no political godfather and nothing has changed about him since he became a politician.
The actor/ politician who was recently elected as a member of the Lagos State House of Representatives for Surulere Constituency, In a recent chat with some journalists said:
“I really beg to be different when it comes to politics. I didn’t go in as a poor man, I didn’t go in because I don’t have money to eat, that’s why I never changed my twitter or Instagram handle. I do everything myself, nothing changed about me.
I don’t have an entourage, I just have myself, my PA and my driver and most times I do the driving myself. It’s a call to service because coming from a popular stand point I’m not seeking for popularity, the aim is to leave a legacy of success and real change, he added.”

No comments:

Post a Comment