Thursday 3 September 2015

Emeka Ike Blames Unresolved Marital Crisis On Pastor Chris Okotie


Nollywood actor and producer, Emeka Ike has blamed Pastor Chris Okotie for contributing to his unresolved marital crisis, saying that the pastor through a lawyer was frustrating his efforts to resolve the crisis amicably.
"The lawyer Chris Okotie hired for my wife is also frustrating every attempt I make to resolve the matter peacefully,” Ike said in a statement.
He further revealed that “Pastor Chris Okotie just absolved my wife into his church without making any effort to get in touch with me. If as a pastor, your church member is having issue with her husband, and you failed to do anything to resolve it, what kind of pastor are you? When I called him, he refused to pick my call. He also failed to react to a text message I sent to him. Is that a man of God? Even, if you have a police case, they will make effort to hear from you before taking a position, not to talk of the church.”

No comments:

Post a Comment